Thursday, March 18, 2021

Post partum Weight Loss Story

Here it goes.

Before getting pregnant last year, I was never over 155lbs. 5'5 in height, 26F. I GAINED 50 LBS IN PREGNANCY. My last weigh in at doctor was 206lbs. Another post can be all about the lies people will tell you while pregnant encouraging you to eat more, etc etc, but that is not what this post is about. This post is about the struggle it has been losing weight after giving birth.

I lost an automatic 20lbs after she shot out of me on a wave of amniotic fluid. But then it stalled.

In December I knew I was going back to work full-time and to try to get back in shape. Before I started work I had a couple weeks on maternity leave still to use so I fasted OMAD and lost 6-7lbs just being at house and fasting. When I started work back, I decided to keep up with my weight loss with an Excel spreadsheet (yes I am that structured about this). As of this posting, I am down to 168lbs!!

IT HAS NOT BEEN EASY.

DISCIPLINE IS KEY.

My daily schedule looks like this:

Wake up early, drink only black coffee - no food, play with daughter before work, wait for babysitter and leave for work. At work, I drink LOTS of water to keep me from being hungry throughout work day. On my 1hr lunch, I exercise at the park by walking and going up as many incline areas as possible (living in WV it is easy for me to do so). I eat my one and only meal at dinner time after work so I can enjoy a home-cooked meal with my husband. It has been a hard battle for me to lose this weight and I feel as if it is taking forever to lose it, but realistically I know it has been coming off in a healthy manner. I also am aware even more weight will come off once I give up drinking alcohol in the evenings. I plan to start that tonight!

Want to give thanks to this subreddit for all the inspiration it has given me and continues to give me daily. Without all you beautiful souls out there going through the same thing, I would not be able to make it as easily as I have! So here is to getting back down to 155! Who knows, I am even say the sky is the limit to how much weight I want to lose and even shoot for 140!

So please, keep on trying everyone. The journey is a hard one - but it IS attainable - no matter what your current situation.

submitted by /u/2funnyvideos
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P9TyJV

No comments:

Post a Comment