Thursday, March 18, 2021

How do you go about updating your weight?

Hi everyone!!

I started my weight loss journey rigorously about three weeks ago.

I check my weight every 2 days, and have come across a situation. When do you log your weight loss? For example, four days ago I saw I’d lost 12.5 pounds in the last 3 weeks. At first I didn’t believe it and attributed it to loss of water weight. Checked again two days later and it was -10 pound total weight loss. Now, two days later, I’m at -11!

I’ve completely revamped my eating and am on a low calorie diet, have been sleeping more, and am doing 10k steps a day minimum compared to maybe 2-3k a day.

My question is, can I now input a 10 pound weight loss, or is it all water weight?

Thanks for the help!

submitted by /u/avidexplorer14
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tDZOc7

No comments:

Post a Comment