Thursday, March 18, 2021

Sore knees after workouts

Hi, 35/F here, 206/5'10" gw 175.

I've been on my weight loss track for four months and I'm down thirty pounds, which is great. I've been stalled at 206 for weeks, which is a whole other post. I've been doing fitness blender workouts, some of which can be pretty intense, and I'm feeling good, building my endurance and strength.

Lately though, my knees have been pretty sore. I've always had issues, since college volleyball was pretty tough on my knees.

There's no sharp pain, just a general ache that doesn't really go away. I don't want to stop working out because I'm seeing results. Plus, I'm sure getting some weight off will only help my knees in the long run.

Does anyone else have this issue, and if so, what are some things I can do to keep working out but maybe help my knees? A knee brace maybe?

submitted by /u/T6igirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QkJuyw

No comments:

Post a Comment