Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Still not seeing the difference and halfway to my goal weight?

Hi all. 27F, 5'2", SW:160lbs, CW:135lbs GW:115lbs. I'm over halfway to my goal weight (down 25lbs with 20 left to lose). I just haven't noticed much of a difference yet? I walk 1-2 hours/day and hike 3-4 hours/day on weekends, so I have noticed a massive improvement in my fitness. I was getting tired and short of breath after 30 minutes in the beginning! Now I have calves of steel and great endurance.

But I'm still a little disappointed by the way my body looks. My clothes are looser, and my family and friends have all said the weight loss is noticeable. But I don't see it myself at all. I don't have any progress pics to compare to. I just thought being halfway to my goal I would look great. It worries me that I still won't be satisfied at 115lbs although that sounds ridiculous in my head. I'm wondering if maybe it'll just be in the 120s that I really start to see it. Does anyone, in particular maybe other short ladies, have experience with this? When do you start noticing the difference yourself?

submitted by /u/reasonable_re
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3d1zj9O

No comments:

Post a Comment