Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Need a new target for weight loss. Got to 100kg to skydive, now what?

Hi, I am looking for some suggestions for something to aim for to keep my momentum going. 6 months ago I started dieting to get below 100kg and have achieved the weight and do the course in 2 weeks time. I still plan to keep losing weight, just realised it helped to have something to aim for. 100kg for skydiving was a very tangible target to aim for, with a significant reward at the end. I was thinking of setting a new target for roughly 6 months and the only ideas I had was a running race or a tough mudder. I have found some near me that are planned for August or September. Just would appreciate any other ideas, maybe yours are better than mine.

submitted by /u/michaelbrules
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tTfLLH

No comments:

Post a Comment