Tuesday, March 23, 2021

NSV - buying a swimsuit for the first time in three or four yeats

Ok, stat time: SW: 271 | CW: 230 | GW: 160 | 24F | 5’9

CICO is my method of tracking for weight loss

Hi -

I finally decided to incorporate swimming into my exercise routine after months of wanting to, and I realized I needed a swimsuit to do so.

Rather than finding the frumpiest one that would cover my whole body, I found one that’s both modest and cute. It’s basically a sports bra for the top, and biker shorts for the bottom in a grey camo print. It’s a far cry from the bikinis I want to wear someday, but it’s also a far cry from where I was a year ago, six months ago, even three months ago. The fact I even bought one is still surprising to me.

I love swimming so much, but I held myself back thinking “Once I reach X size, I’ll start... Once I reach Y weight, I can do it... Once I reach Z muscle mass, I’ll be able to try...” I haven’t hit X, Y, or Z, but I now realize that I don’t have to. I’m taking care of myself, I’m loving myself, and that’s all I need to do.

Thank you for coming to my TedTalk.

submitted by /u/Oragami-Hot-Sauce
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3f9jC34

No comments:

Post a Comment