Tuesday, March 23, 2021

My calves are all flabby instead of thick now - sometimes you lose without seeing loss

SW 126kg | CW 110kg | GW 75kg | 25(f) 168cm

Or in non metric

SW 277lbs | CW 242lbs | GW 165lbs | 25(f) 5'6

So, I just thought I'd share my thoughts on here.

I've been plateauing for four weeks now. No weight budging at all. Been eating in a deficit. Then maintenance. Had a few cheat days. Deficit again. I've thyroid issues as well, and my hormones aren't in balance right now, so I thought that's it.

I don't see any weight loss in the mirror despite losing 16kg/25lbs since November last year, but I guess many of us have this problem.

But! Despite not losing any weight for the past weeks, my calves got definitely slimmer and a bit flabby? Watery? Maybe you know what I mean, there's definitely loss there! My shin feels harder. I have a lot of weight in my legs instead of my upper body so of course I lose it there first.

I know how they felt. I know how they feel now. Big difference. Feel the differences instead of just relying on your scale! Big reminder there.

This motivated me to take measurements together with my weight. I don't want to do this weekly, but maybe once a month. Don't give up just because the scale doesn't budge! Keep on track, it's worth it, a lesson that I still have to learn as well.

submitted by /u/Inevitable_Proof
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/398XZw1

No comments:

Post a Comment