Thursday, July 15, 2021

Anyone else watch nikocado avocado to motivate you to stop binge eating and lose weight?

I used to binge out on large quantities of fast food just like Nikocado avocado before my weight loss. Now when I watch him, I remember all the consequences from binge eating the next day. I remember how you become so bloated and fat from just a single binge. I remember how you feel so sick the next day and how you smell so bad that you have to wash your bedsheets because of the stench. I remember how my depression got even worse from each binge after realizing how fat I was becoming. Now I see the truth because of nikocado avocado. I wasn't making myself happy from binge eating instead I was destroying myself with food and becoming more fat just like nikocado avocado is doing to himself. When I get the urge to binge eat, I just watch one of his videos to feel so disgusted of my former self that the urge to binge eat just goes away. Don't know if it works for you guys but for me his videos work.

submitted by /u/Bigboyemp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kvVhqy

No comments:

Post a Comment