Thursday, July 15, 2021

BIL just commented on my weight gain - I lost 35 lbs :(

We're on a family vacation in my parents' home country which is rather warm. Wearing my favourite dress I met my BIL just after lunch - feeling pretty and happy - who then told me that I looked skinnier before the vacation and how I ruined all my weight loss progress.

It's true I gained 3-4lbs while here but imo that's about a normal fluctuation which I was insecure about anyway.

I don't feel the 35lbs matter to outsiders and it makes me a bit sad. I'm still almost 20lbs from my UGW and I'm not sure whether it motivates me to keep going or to just go to sleep and not wear tight clothing ever again.

EDIT: went from about 180lbs to 145 (148 rn)

submitted by /u/SorryIAmNew2002
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hKdoas

No comments:

Post a Comment