Sunday, July 18, 2021

Bought a new weight scale because my old one wasn’t accurate. Still happy with my progress

SW: 281 CW: 243 GW: 165

I started going to the gym in April and used a weight scale that my parents bought for me to weigh myself every morning. I noticed that when I used other weight scales that my weight was off by 3-4 pounds so it turns out that my old weight scale wasn’t accurate.

I went and bought a better one with app integration to track my progress and it is def more accurate than my previous scale. I was bummed at first that I was 3 pounds heavier than I expected, but now I have a more accurate reading of my weight and just today, I weighed myself again and noticed I dropped a pound!

The problem with my previous scale was that the numbers rapidly rose when I stepped on the scale and abruptly stop at a certain number when I knew it could have went higher. It led me to believe I was losing weight at a fast rate, but noticing that error made me change weight scales.

I’m still happy with my progress so far and happy I can now track my weight loss through an app.

submitted by /u/FlamingNate559
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rjMABp

No comments:

Post a Comment