Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Educational advice- I.e. good articles/ books on nutrition?

Hey everyone- I’m new here and new to weight loss and nutrition. My husband and I did our calculations to determine where we fall in a calorie deficit and I am around 1400 calories per day on a 40/40/20 diet. I’m having a hard time finding good information on what foods to gravitate towards and what foods to avoid when meal planning. We’ve always meal prepped so that part is easy but it’s what to make that’s overwhelming us. There’s so much information out there and I just don’t know where to start. Can anyone recommend books or websites or articles that can help us get started on nutrition values and good meals/ snacks to help us stay in our calorie intake? Maybe even a recipe book that shows how many calories are in each dish?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/agirlgasnoname
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3B51QWW

No comments:

Post a Comment