Thursday, July 15, 2021

First day of calorie counting was a success!

I've always been overweight. Ive tried to diet many times in while i was in high school, and i would lose a few pounds, then binge it all back. Now i'm 6 weeks postpartum, and i finally have a real reason to want to be healthy. pregnancy made me feel a lot better about my body, I drilled it into my head that being fat doesn't make me a bad person, and it wont make me a bad parent. simultaneously, being pregnant gave me new motivation to get healthy, not because i gate the way i look, but because i want to love a long life with my children.

I think those two revelations have finally put me in a good mental position for healthy, positive weight loss. I cant explain away a binge/quit my diet by simply thinking "well, i'm attractive anyway, i don't need to be skinny." it doesn't matter if i like my body, if my health isn't where i want it to be.

today was my first day of calorie counting, and it went great! I think i'm mostly posting this to motivate myself to keep doing this good.

submitted by /u/rotisserieshithead-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3yQWpcu

No comments:

Post a Comment