Thursday, July 15, 2021

Male weight loss vs female weight loss (pcos)

My husband and I have been married for 6 years and we have gained alot of weight together. Recently I was diagnosed with pcos and we decided to get healthy together. So we made some major lifestyle changes in the food department. Eating mostly whole foods, no dairy or gluten drinking more water ect. I have lost 10 lbs in the last 3 months and my husband has lost 23 lbs. I know our bodies process things differently but I thought I was making better progress and can't help but be discouraged with myself. I'm extremely happy for my husband and my progress so far and it definitely is a start but has anyone else experienced this with their partner. How did you deal with it and how did you continue to keep each other motivated while one was progressing more than the other.

submitted by /u/WovenAesthetic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ehsv9d

No comments:

Post a Comment