Thursday, July 15, 2021

Weight Lifting during weight loss

I've been on an excellent path the first few months of my weight loss journey. Now that I have a clearer path to success than I realized initially, I kind of want to have a plan for success. As a 360 lb man at the start I can already start to tell that I'm eventually going to have an issue with extra skin. While id gladly always take that trade off, it seems to me it's somewhat preventable and wanted some advice and opinions. I am considering hitting the gym primarily for the skin issue, but I also know it's also universally good for health. I want to know if anyone had a similar thought process along a similar journey and/or have some opinions.

For some background I'm 31 and spent most of my life in sports and have been through serious work out plans in the past. I also incorporate body weight exercises like push ups now.

submitted by /u/cmonmao
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Bguchk

No comments:

Post a Comment