Monday, July 12, 2021

Help with weight loss issue

Hi r/loseit,

I've been logging my food meticulously to the gram getting 10K - 15K steps per day, and adhering to a 1000 + calorie per day deficit. I’ve lost only 2 pounds 25 days into this, calories are coming from proteins, fruits, veggies, and lean meats. I have no known health issues... I do a mix of lifting weights and cardio minimum of 4 times a week. Never eating more than 2000 calories. I track my foods using the lose it app. My average burn for the day is 3,500 calories a day using my Apple Watch.. i know a 3500 calorie deficit equals one pound loss, so this doesn’t make sense to me… please help!

28 Male 6ft Start weight 224 Current weight 222 Goal weight 200-205

submitted by /u/Embrace_TheGrind
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3r3KyoE

No comments:

Post a Comment