Wednesday, July 14, 2021

I'm officially in the normal weight category

SW: 166.7

CW: 148.7

GW: 140-145

I (30F) started my weight loss journey just before new years this year. I was spilling out of my jeans and even my baggy shirts were tight and unflattering. I was so unhappy with how I looked in the mirror and I refused to size up and buy a whole new wardrobe. So on the advise of a friend I tried CICO.

I've learned a lot over the last 6 months about re-feed days and what I can eat to keep me full longer. My diet has seen a huge improvement and I actually enjoy eating healthy foods. I'm down 3" on my waist and thighs and 1" on my arms.

I'm much happier when I look in the mirror, but like most women, I am still having issues with my stomach. I'm going to a lake for the weekend in 6 weeks and I want to tone my stomach more so I can wear a cute bathing suit and not feel self conscious.

So my question is, what can I do in 6 weeks to really see some results in my stomach? Or body as a whole as I know I can't target specific areas.

submitted by /u/jcr5431
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VGUedg

No comments:

Post a Comment