Saturday, July 10, 2021

Invisalign and weight loss

Has anyone experienced weight loss from Invisalign? I’ve had Invisalign for 3 weeks and here is my experience.

For those who don’t know the process, Invisalign are clear removable braces (called trays), kind of like mouth guards that you must wear for minimum 22 hours a day, leaving just 2 hours to eat.

When I do eat I have to remove the trays, eat quickly and then immediately after I have to go through the routine of brushing my teeth, flossing my teeth and then using a water pik before having to force the Invisalign braces back in my mouth, which in the first week was AGONY.

In 3 weeks I’ve cut out all snacking because it’s not worth having to go through the process of removing and cleaning just for a chocolate bar. Before this I would binge on so much chocolate. I’d reward myself for any little thing with chocolate.

I’ve also been doing involuntary intermittent fasting because my teeth are sensitive and it hurts to remove them, so I try to limit how many times I eat a day.

I’ve learned to eat at the same time every day. And if I feel hungry I drink water. I also can’t have sodas anymore.

I’ve lost about 10lbs already and any bloating has gone.

Anyone else experiencing this?

submitted by /u/redditgemma
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T0Av7e

No comments:

Post a Comment