Friday, July 9, 2021

Lost 8lbs in a month!

I was at 233lbs, (5’7” 32 yr old female) after having my son my weight just went up and up and up. I had gestational diabetes but also I ate like crap. I developed NAFLD(non alcoholic fatty liver disease) and I also developed type 2 diabetes. My health has been crap, I felt like crap. I had low energy and it was just cycle of I feel tired, Ill eat and go rest. My husband suggested Noom, I did it for little bit but it wasn’t for me(and also expensive) I got a refund after using it for a week, and switched to MyFitnessPal app like I used to do.

I also got a membership for LA fitness and has been working out constantly and watching what I eat.

I’m at 225lbs today! I’m so happy. My huge apron belly is smaller, I feel lighter.

Also am trying for new diabetic drug, semaglutide(Ozempic). I saw that FDA approved it for weight loss drug. We’ll see how it goes. I also take metformin once a day.

Im just glad I’m finally able to do something about it.

submitted by /u/cutebabies0626
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3yI0PCs

No comments:

Post a Comment