Thursday, July 15, 2021

Started weight loss in quarantine, now can’t control myself at social events

About a year ago I (25f) started to workout and diet to address my health, and by May had lost 40 lbs, only 10 away from my goal weight!

But then with vaccinations came social gatherings being a thing again, and with that the food/alcohol served at these every weekend. Since then, I have gained back 10 lbs. I am pretty good at keeping up my exercise and diet in my own house, but can’t seem to control myself in group settings when the food I really want is right there and everyone else is eating it. This goes double if I’ve had anything to drink.

Anyone have tips on how to control eating urges in social situations?

submitted by /u/annamosity1996
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TjugM8

No comments:

Post a Comment