Monday, July 12, 2021

Those who reverse/remissioned their type 2 diabetes through weight loss, what is your day to day like now?

I’ve seen posts and comments here about people doing it, and as much info as there is online about how to achieve it, I am really struggling to find info about what happens once you do.

I know the term “reverse” is misleading and it’s actually remission and symptoms will come back if not managed, but what actually changes in your day to day life? No more meds? Do you still have to test blood sugar daily? Stick to the strict diet that led to you losing the weight?

Basically my partner just got diagnosed a month ago and is doing a great job and already lost some weight and lowered their blood sugar levels a lot, but is really taking the whole “this is my life forever” part pretty hard. I’m hoping I can get some insight to anything that actually changes in the daily management if you reverse it.

submitted by /u/goosegoosegoose9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3r5Gapq

No comments:

Post a Comment