Thursday, September 1, 2022

living with being fat while losing weight slowly - need advice

I am on a weight loss plan to lose a pound a week so I don't yo-yo again. I am 5'9, 223 and 30% body fat so I am going to be fat for a while. How do I deal with..

  1. Patience-not feeling guilty /bad about myself for being fat. I am on the right track, but when it takes so long to see results it is discouraging

2.heat tolerance - I am extremely sensitive to heat. I start to sweat if it gets above 72 degrees. My core always feels hot. I put an ice pack on my belly for an hour and the skin will feel numb but my core feels warm.

  1. Exercising/moving around- I sweat/get hot a lot more and have to take more breaks. It's harder to move around with carrying the extra weight/dealing with chub rub. It have a lot more trouble bending over ( I can't touch/see my toes). My body giggles a lot now too/especially when I drive.

Make no mistake - I don't want to be fat. But I have a long way to go.

submitted by /u/takeabullet4ubabe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4rboWLZ

No comments:

Post a Comment