Thursday, September 1, 2022

I finally did it. I went for a morning walk. You should too.

28M here. I’ve been calorie counting for about 10 months now. Lifting weights for about 8.

I’ve dropped from 123kgs to 95kg and put on about 4kg of lean mass. As great as this achievement is, I am aiming for 90kg and this is where cutting seems to be getting harder as the body fat gets low.

My PT has told me time and time again to increase my daily step count but I simply lack the discipline as I’m not good with mornings.

Funnily enough, when I mentioned this to my counsellor, she suggested to wake up early and go for a walk, as the morning sun can reset your circadian rhythm which will allow for better melatonin production and natural sleep, which in turn helps to shred those stubborn kg’s and is generally great for your health and well-being.

Today, I finally did it. I woke up, ripped myself out of bad no matter how badly I wanted to sleep more. And I have to tell you. The feeling is insanely good. I got to work energised, elated, moving about with a lot more purpose and determination in my step. And I’ve already added 3000 steps to my day before it’s started.

To anyone out there feeling like they’re struggling with their weight loss, just start going for morning walks! TRUST ME.

Peace & Love 💛

submitted by /u/TheRealLylatDrift
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/srdhU1P

No comments:

Post a Comment