Thursday, September 1, 2022

2 more lbs until I hit 20 lbs down, still have 12 lbs to my goal & I’m struggling with motivation, advice?

Hi everyone! I’m 22F and have lost 18lbs since March of 2022! I’ve recently got out of the military and started college. I honestly lost my motivation a month or more ago but worked out until I stopped two weeks ago. I want to start again but there’s so many stressors in my life and I don’t know how to balance that and working out but I think I’ve figured out a plan.

What’s some things that usually motivate you to keep going or even start again?

I’ve been maintaining but want to lose these last few pounds! Next goal is to focus more on muscle growth once I lose the weight instead of just toning / weight loss.

submitted by /u/manabez
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XdurI6g

No comments:

Post a Comment