Monday, February 4, 2019

Cutting soda was easier than I thought it would be.

I’ve never been much of a water drinker and would drink a lot of soda. 2 liters or more a day sometimes. Well I started looking into alternatives. I finally settled on Mio. It’s pretty nice because I can just fill up my bottle at work with water and add some zero (or at least close enough to zero that they can market it as such ) calorie flavor. After doing this for 2 weeks I feel a lot less thirsty and my desire for soda has dropped. I’ve had some soda a few times these couple weeks when I went out with friends to eat, and 2 cans at home, but I didn’t even finish one of the cans.

I think the calories cut from soda is really going to help with my weight loss. Thanks to everyone here to by being inspiring enough to get me to really try to make a change!

submitted by /u/Suekru
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RD3JCr

No comments:

Post a Comment