Tuesday, February 19, 2019

In struggling to find a diet plan

Well diet is a strong word I mostly just want healthier foods to eat to really get my weight loss on track. I'm terrible at coming up with healthy meals and tend to hate meal prep. My issue with meal prep is that I am renting a room from a family and their kitchen is always messy/unusable their fridge is packed full of random stuff and it's hard to store anything/ find a time when I can actually walk into the kitchen and not have to clean huge areas just for counter space. So is there any kind of healthier foods that are low maintenance? I am even considering buying premade salads from the grocery store.

Cost is not really an issue only storage and prep time.

And I'm not trying to jump into the best super foods right now I'm just getting started.

I'm 250# male 30yo

submitted by /u/fordr015
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Sdo9Ca

No comments:

Post a Comment