Saturday, February 2, 2019

NSV: my hairdresser suggested I change my style to fit my face shape

Motivation has been low this week. I'm still losing at a steady weight 1lb a week, fairl effortlessly. 7 weeks until my big holiday and 7 weeks until my target. But I'm just so bored of watching what to eat and putting everything in MFP, but at the same time can't bring myself to stop.

Anyway go to my hairdresser today for my usual 6 week trim and she pointed out straight away "wow you've lost weight" "you can see the clothes you wear are smaller and fit better, and your collarbones" (its freezing andim wearing a jumper, how did she see my new collarbones?!). Then I sat in the chair looked in the mirror for the usual "what are we doing today?" chat. I requested the usual tame down of my wild thick hair.

I've always had a bob hair cut since I was 9. Not one to be bothered with faffing with it in the morning and just want it dried after the shower and to get out the door to work. My boyfriend always calls me Karen when I walk through the door with a fresh cut. I've yet to see any managers.

Then my hairdresser says it.. "I don't think I can allow you to cut your hair shorter than this. You have a jaw line now you've never had and the lengths at the front frame it really nicely". Well noones ever discussed what I should or shouldn't have based on my looks before, usually they just cut it. To how I ask. I've been with the lovely Gemma for 4 years now and this is the first time evrn she's suggested it.

Just a random NSV.

I'm still fed up with the weight loss game though. So close to my target and holiday but seems so far away.

submitted by /u/Straight_Boomerang
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RvUqnX

No comments:

Post a Comment