Monday, February 18, 2019

Polite compliments

I’ve been using MFP/CICO for six months and I’ve lost 40lb so far. I had to attend a training course today with a group of colleagues I haven’t seen since before I started. I know my weight loss is noticeable but I was interested to know how my work friends would react - I work for a charity and for the most part, my colleagues aren’t the sort of people who would comment on a person’s appearance, for risk of causing offence (you might call us snowflakes if you were that way inclined).

I got some very sweet compliments - “You look taller than I remember!” “Wow! Are you ageing in reverse?”

How cute is that? It made my day :)

submitted by /u/quietdani
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2EhZ9Gw

No comments:

Post a Comment