Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Stuck in a destructive binge eating pattern now for the past 3 months

I am hoping I can get some help. For the past 3 months I have been stuck at my weight loss journey. I wouldn't say I am at a plateau though. I have been doing OMAD for a while now, but after I get home I start binge eating on junk food at 9 or 10pm and I can't control myself. One bite of food or a sip of a drink just sets me off on this out of control binge. It destroys my progress for the day and I have to start again the next day. This cycle has been repeating itself now for almost 3 months and I can't seem to find the will power to escape it. Any thoughts on how I can set my self up for success? I have to keep this junk food around for the rest of the family, so I can't throw out the cookies, chips and all the other junk food as others in the family will be quite mad. I am the only one though who is currently trying to lose weight. My current goal is to lose another 25lbs, it was 20lbs but I gained 5lbs during the last 3 months from bad habits.

submitted by /u/ninoj21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2MPip0n

No comments:

Post a Comment