Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Thanks

I just want to say thanks. I'm not a success story (yet), but I'm also not someone battling a long journey either. But I read these posts, and they continue to motivate me. And I read the support to each other, and it really makes me feel so good for me and for all of you. The gym, the weight loss journey, the personal satisfaction, the dieting right- all of it- is highly intimidating. But you all step up for each other, help each other continue their steps, and push each other because you all know the value of what they're going through. So while I may not be in a battle against my weight, I continue to come here, continue to get motivated, and continue to go to the gym. And I have now been on my longest workout steak in my entire life. My BMI and body fat are still high, and I'm still considered over weight for my relative size, but I'm slowly replacing body fat with muscle. If I keep weighing the same, at least I'll know that it's with the right substance. I might not be in a battle with weight, but I am in a battle, and you all continue to motivate me. Sorry so long winded; I'm just really inspired by you all.

submitted by /u/mastrochr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HQYv6j

No comments:

Post a Comment