Sunday, March 24, 2019

Depression and weight loss?

Stats: 21F, 5’8”, SW: 247, CW: 237, GW: 150

I started my new, healthy attempt at losing weight at the beginning of February. I have struggled with severe depression and disordered eating since grade school, and weight gain has been a side effect of that as I constantly bounced between not eating at all and turning to food for comfort. I am on medication now and working to get better, but find it extremely difficult to stay consistent or convince myself I can do this. I have extremely low energy (getting over mono) and a tendency to be hard on myself if I’m not perfect. I’m not sure how to break this habit. Has anyone else experienced losing weight while handling severe depression? How did you keep yourself invested?

submitted by /u/nineminutes_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OnM8hU

No comments:

Post a Comment