Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Does intermittent fasting make a big difference (CICO)?

Hey guys,
so for around 2 months I'm doing CICO and lost around 25lbs.
Eating around 1500-1700 daily and exercise (cardio) at least every 2nd day which burns 400-500 calories duo to my "training machine".
The last few days I've read many articles about intermittent fasting and how good it is etc. bla bla.

I'm curious now. Does it make a difference whether I eat the 1500-1700 calories during the whole day, or just in a 6 hour period and fast the other 18 hours?
Would it make a difference when just looking on the "weight loss aspect".
I mean it tends to be healthier since it reduces some risks for different Diseases etc. but do I "burn" more fat when doing that, or does it make absolutely no difference when eating the same amount (1500-1700 calories)?

submitted by /u/LDmeril
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HAxbb5

No comments:

Post a Comment