Friday, March 1, 2019

Got my 3rd compliment today!

Got three compliments today so far. One was from my supervisor from my previous position. She told me that I'm looking good. Instant self esteem boost! The second was from a guy who is on the other side of the building that i haven't seen in months. He asked if I have lost weight, to which i told him yes. Told him that I've lost 70 lbs now, and we started talking about weight loss amd exercise as he's a body builder himself. Last one is from a previous coworker who complimented my shirt and that i look good in it (another boost to my self esteem).

Hard work pays off yall. If you feel a bit discouraged, remember that it's all worth it. Remember why you're doing it. Whether it be for your health, your confidence, or for sex, it's easier than it looks. Get in the habit of making small steps and keep increasing your reps, miles, etc.

What's your progress looking like?

submitted by /u/Thebalance21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IMpEb4

No comments:

Post a Comment