Thursday, March 7, 2019

I'm healthy!

I am back to the top of the "healthy" BMI range! When I started my weight loss at the new year (not a new years thing, but because i got engaged), i was fluctuating between overweight and obese depending on the day. Today i weighed myself and got a BMI of 24.9!!!! It's just the calculation, not a high-tech scanner, but it's still exciting. I didn't have as far as some of you to go, and I want to go a little bit lower still, but this is just so exciting and I had to share!

This is also to show that weight loss can coexist successfully with living life. We've been going to cake and catering tastings, and I still hit this first goal through consciously budgeting my calories and putting effort toward working out or at least walking. Thanks for all of the support and ideas that I find here!

Not sure how to add flair on Sync for reddit, but F/30/sw: 181/ cw: 159/ gw: 140

submitted by /u/HappyDopamine
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NLhSx0

No comments:

Post a Comment