Tuesday, March 12, 2019

I’ve been losing weight without trying these past two weeks...

In the last two weeks, I’ve lost 4lbs. In the last year since I’ve been on this weight loss journey, this has never happened.

Also, these last two weeks, I’ve been eating pretty badly, and around 1500cals vs the recommended 1000-1200 recommended for weight loss. I haven’t been going to the gym. My sleep schedule has been really off (I’ve been having difficulty falling asleep recently- though there are non-health reasons for this as well).

Has anyone else experienced this, and should I be concerned? Or could it be hormonal / just be water weight coming off?

Posting this because I’m a bit of a hypochondriac, and terrified of developing diabetes which runs rampant in my family.

submitted by /u/BeginningGlove
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2F6mY4v

No comments:

Post a Comment