Saturday, May 11, 2019

Concerns over rapid weight loss and loose skin

I'm currently 18 years old and have been overweight my whole life. I have always tried dieting and exercise to no avail. I have finally decided once and for all to lose weight.

Before my weight loss journey began, I weighed at 96kgs (212 pounds) and reduced it to 86kgs (190 pounds). I finally fixed myself a diet that is low in calories and use the Nike's training club app to exercise twice a day everyday.(15 mins each session approx) My goal is to reach a weight of around 65kgs (143 pounds) over a span of 5 months. First of all, is it rapid weight loss? Second, will I have loose skin? If yes, what steps should I take to eliminate or minimise loose skin. I also have stretch marks all over my body. What should I do to get rid of it.

Please let me know if I violated any guidelines of the community.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/LemmeKillYa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2PXBmQ9

No comments:

Post a Comment