Friday, May 17, 2019

Hit Onederland today

M31 5'11" SW: 223 CW: 199 GW: 180 CICO

This is my second time hitting Onederland in the last 5 years. I had lost weight for my wedding in 2017 getting down to 190. I kept it off pretty well for over a year. Last February, my wife got pregnant. Anyone who has ever had a pregnant wife knows that it can be hard to deny them their cravings, and my wife's happened to be spaghetti and meatballs. Like 2 times a week, typically she would want pizza every couple of weeks, and of course ice cream.

My wife has never had weight issues despite what she eats, I on the other hand gain 5lbs looking at pictures of cookies. This diet did not help, I ballooned up to 223 over the course of get pregnancy and the 2018 holiday season.

I started my weight loss again a few days before January 1 and have been consistently tracking my calories except for 1 cheat day on Saturdays and the occasional cheat weekend. I run 3 miles 4-5 days a week.

Today I finally got back to Onederland and over half way to my GW. It's been great getting back to my original self and having clothes that fit well again instead of everything being tight.

TLDR: Got fat due to thin wife's pregnancy cravings and my inability to say NO to said pregnant wife. 5 1/2 months later, nearly back to wedding weight.

submitted by /u/MrPeterZa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HmS2xH

No comments:

Post a Comment