Friday, May 17, 2019

You are all so inspiring!

I’ve been lurking all month, and just starting IF I’ve lost 10lbs. I’m posting now to hold myself accountable.

I’m 5’8”, SW 227, CW 217 GW 170. I’ve weighed less than 170 but honestly if I could get back there I’d be so much more comfortable. I put on the first 50-60lbs in one year, then started trying to get back into running (which was hard - r/bigboobproblems) and exercising. I’ve always cooked healthy vegetarian meals for myself and so trying to control my food more than that was incredibly difficult in terms of dieting, but I did cut calories to the point of feeling shake-y and weak any time I tried to work out.

It also hasn’t been easy since my husband, with very little effort, lost about 30lbs in a few months. And yet he still eats and eats and eats. It’s hard at night watching him eat 3 sandwiches and still be hungry and go get another snack. So I’ve been using all my self-control to not eat after 4pm and it’s paying off.

I haven’t kept a diary since I honestly wasn’t expecting to see results so quickly, but I know it hasn’t been long and seeing my weight finally hit below 220 made me want to cry.

So thank you guys for supporting each other and speaking up about your success. I’m excited to feel like I’m part of a weight loss journey instead of struggling by myself.

submitted by /u/thelastrowe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2YtFpGW

No comments:

Post a Comment