Monday, May 11, 2020

Anybody have advice for maintaining good eating habits and avoiding fast food and excessive sweets?

I have been having this problem since I started my weight loss journey at 13 years old. I’m 15 now, and I’ve been staying the same weight because even though I would work out for an hour everyday, I would eat horribly. A few months ago I decided enough was enough and put my self through healthy eating and walking to school every day. I actually managed to lose 2 pounds and became 208 pounds. I was even going to join my school’s tennis team. But then COVID 19 hit and school was cancelled and suddenly my healthy eating schedule was destroyed. I haven’t gained any weight and recently started to count calories, but even when I try to get myself back on healthy eating, I keep failing and find myself agreeing to eating fast food or junk, and when I log it into my calorie counter app I disappoint myself every time. I joined this thread because you guys seem like experts on weight loss. Can you help me out?

(Female, 15, 208lb btw)

submitted by /u/sophta111
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xXHCmA

No comments:

Post a Comment