Monday, May 4, 2020

Frustrated but proud - turning 26, 6 lbs down in 6 weeks

I started my weight loss journey at the beginning of quarantine because I wanted to take advantage of being able to really control what I cook and eat on a daily basis. I've been logging for about 6 weeks and I've lost about 6lbs - which is the most sustained weight loss I've had in 2 years, when I gained the weight as a side effect of starting a high dose SSRI. I feel both proud of myself that I've been able to consistently lose, and also disappointed that because of my height and BMR, I won't be able to lose any quicker, and will probably lose at a rate of .75 lbs per week as I get closer to my goal. However, I feel 6 pounds of weight lost and I am finally noticing subtle changes in the mirror. This post doesn't do how I'm feeling justice, but I feel like you all would understand.

My birthday is on the 24th and I'd like to be at 160lbs by then as my gift to myself.

submitted by /u/periwonka
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WowiIc

No comments:

Post a Comment