Sunday, May 3, 2020

going to start my weight loss journey

16/m here. I've been overweight for most of my life and I finally want to change. I currently weigh around 225 lbs and am at least 5'2. I'm making my starter weight 160 for now. I don't know how to start losing weight or when I should start. If I could get some advice that would be cool. Maybe stuff like diets that will make me lose weight fast. I had a kidney transplant around 7 years ago so some diets won't work for me because I only have one kidney. Also I would be fine with exercising but I would rather wait and only focus on losing the weight through dieting and then getting into better shape after I lose more weight. Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

submitted by /u/sarcorhamphus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aY4HTE

No comments:

Post a Comment