Sunday, May 3, 2020

50 lbs down over 1 and 1/4 year. Wondering if anyone’s else weight fluctuates by 6-8 lbs normally

I just got down to about 160 lbs but my weight spiked up to 166 again the next day. I normally fluctuate between 6-8 lbs and usually go back down to that lower weight. But it can be super disheartening when I’m trying to loose weight. I’ve been really strict about calories and exercise and I’m trying to get down to 145-150 lb range. I’m eating about 1000-1500 calories per day. I am 5’8. I’m going to give this a month or so of eating at this caloric deficit to see the results that I can achieve. My projected weight loss is within 5 weeks via my fitness pal but I don’t always trust that. Why does the weight always shift like that? I know I haven’t gained 6 lbs in a day.

submitted by /u/kittenlikeunicorn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KTYkpF

No comments:

Post a Comment