Monday, May 11, 2020

Really Struggling Right Now

I’ve been pretty stressed about the pandemic, and finals and work (essential worker) have just been adding to it. It gets harder and harder to stay motivated in my weight loss when I constantly feel on the verge of a breakdown. For the last 10 years of my life food is what I have used to comfort me and unfortunately, I’ve found myself starting to fall back into my old habits. I havent lost any significant amount of weight for the last two months, but I’m at least glad to be maintaining.

It’s also hard because the two big things that were motivating me have been postponed indefinitely due to COVID-19. I was supposed to have a doctors appointment a few weeks ago and wanted to be able to tell my doctor I had lost weight. My family was also supposed to go on a trip to California in July and I honestly just wanted to look better when I saw my extended family for the first time in years. Now that these things aren’t happening I’ve been trying to find new things to keep me motivated, but I just haven’t been able to convince myself it’s even worth it anymore.

submitted by /u/tiredofnow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3blCpCr

No comments:

Post a Comment