Friday, May 1, 2020

The more you lose weight, the harder it is to lose weight

I was lurking on this sub, trying to figure out what led me into this plateau. It's been a month I haven't lost weight. I started IF ( 20:4 ) in December and made progress really quickly. It felt extremely rewarding. I started at 165 lbs and hit 141lbs at the beginning of April. I still do IF and I try to cook healthy meals every day.

My boyfriend is losing weight thanks to my healthy cooking while I don't. Usually, my meal is around 700 cal, and I like having a snack like a small sandwich and some yoghurt around 5 pm, I eat on average 1500 cal a day.

Because of someone's comments, I checked my TDEE and I found out that just to maintain my weight I can't eat more than 1600 calories a day, for I mild wight loss I should eat no more than 1,400 calories, and for a faster weight loss I should eat around 1,100 cal a day. It's really not much.

I guess the next step would be to start exercising but I really don't like that too much, and it's difficult on quarantine. I'm doing yoga often but I don't think it helps much.

Sorry, I just needed to vent. It's just getting so hard. Sometimes I feel I would be happy just maintaining was I have but a small part of me is curious to see what my body would look like. But is it enough to have to motivation to eat even less?

submitted by /u/FabulousSolid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3d5RTvG

No comments:

Post a Comment