Friday, May 1, 2020

Starting on May 1st

Hai everyone! I posted here quite some time back saying that I was going to start my diet and then I failed to do just that. I am at the heaviest weight I have ever been at around 270 lbs. I just had my 23rd birthday yesterday and I made myself a promise to change this path I've started myself on.

I've been chubby most of my life in fact I dont remember ever wearing anything smaller than a large. My mom just started her diet a week or so ago and she has been making progress and it is encouraging me to make some progress too.

So I've given myself a start date. May 1st. My long term goal is to lose about half of my body weight which should put me in a healthy BMI range. And I know it's going to be a long and hard struggle. My short term attainable motivational goal is to exercise twice a week. Even if it's just going for a short walk. Right now I work a desk job at an essential business but I am only working 4 hours a day.

However I have been finding it hard to be motivated to go for a walk. In my neck of woods more and more people are outside on walks. And so even though the weather is starting to heat up I plan on going for a couple.

Before all this coronavirus business I had been planning on joining a low cost gym that was being built in my city so I'm also trying to figure out how to navigate the loss of that as a weight loss option.

I guess I'm just here to say that I am going to do it this time because I cant continue to be like this. I want to travel some more someday and it was hard enough 35lbs ago, I cant imagine what itd be like now.

Hopefully I'll be back here in a month or so to update y'all on my progress. Wish me luck! And feel free to drop any tips or suggestions in the comments below. I could use all the help I can get.

submitted by /u/onepokadot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YlfSCX

No comments:

Post a Comment