Monday, June 22, 2020

Advice on not eating enough and eating too late at night

Stats: 5’10”F, SW:230, CW: 210, GW: 180

I started my weight loss journey about 2 months ago. I was eating very badly and just cutting out a lot of bad foods helped me drop 20 pounds with no exercise. However, I always assumed that not eating anything throughout the day was a good idea until my weight loss completely plateaued. It wasn't until I forced myself to have a protein shake for breakfast and lunch, a regular meal for dinner and then didn't eat past 6pm that I finally lost a pound after staying the same weights for about 2 weeks. Has anyone else had this experience?

I also have a question about eating at night- past 7pm. I have heard that eating snacks (even if "healthy") before bed can stall weight loss. I love a nice snack in bed while watching netflix lol but if this is going to stall my weight loss, it isnt worth it to me.

Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated!!

submitted by /u/mrk1717
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Z2ebsQ

No comments:

Post a Comment