Tuesday, September 8, 2020

20M SW:122kg(269lbs) CW:93.6kg(206lbs) GW:90kg(198.5lbs)

Hello, i am 20M and have been overweight most of my teenage life. Tried losing weight a number of times before but never had enough will power to pull through. Then i found this subreddit and was just reading it on my way to school each day and something clicked in me. i got home, stepped on a scale and decided that i want to lose weight for real now.

i started calorie counting and using a food scale. If you do not own a food scale then go out and purchase one. Its a must. i must confess that i was undereating at first because i wanted to see the progress but now i preety much eat whatever i want in moderation. my current BMI is 25.1 and "normal" BMI is 24.9. something about beeing so close to "NORMAL" in a very long time makes me want to keep going and gives me motivation.

also i havent really been exercising a lot, just random walks with a friend but i am plan on getting a gym membership one i get my paycheck. my friend is kinda pushing me towards the gym since we want to start together and its nice to have some company while training.

i have lost 28.4kg(62.5lbs) in about 5-6 months.

just wanted to share my story in case it helps someone.

Thanks to this subreddit and you amazing people i gained motivation for my weight loss journey and ill be forever thankful.

Sorry for format, am on mobile and english is not my first language so bare with me.

submitted by /u/bobDbilder
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZhqClL

No comments:

Post a Comment