Thursday, September 3, 2020

Anyone else feel like because of how the world is their weight loss isn’t real?

I started on my weight loss journey in May. I lost my job at the end of March and after sulking and eating for a month i decided well if I’m gonna be sitting around all day doing nothing, the one thing i can control is what i eat. Fast forward 3 and a half months. And I’m down 70lbs (327->255). But because 2020 is like this fever dream/nightmare we can’t seem to wake up from, my weight loss doesn’t seem real to me. I don’t really understand it. I should be beaming. But it hasn’t brought me up that much. I did recently accept a new job so maybe when that starts and i have a reason to get out of bed before noon everyday I’ll start to feel a bit better.

Anyone else going through anything like this?

submitted by /u/swiftpenguin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Z3zk73

No comments:

Post a Comment