Friday, September 18, 2020

Bit of an update from my last post (from 400-269) got past my goal weight of 250 and now am at 238 and shooting for 220!

Seven months ago I made a post talking about my long long weight loss journey over the years. https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/etx1dl/its_been_a_long_journey_and_one_im_still_on_in/

Bit of an update to that as I finally seemed to have pushed past a plateau of late and want to brag on myself a bit.

Last time I posted at 269 (nice) and today I'm at 238. Thru most of the summer I was stuck in the 250ish range but in the last month I started interment fasting and I think that really helped push me past where I was stuck.

It's not the biggest change in the world but I can really see it in my face and weirdly enough my watch band is a great indicator too as I'm down to the last notch :)

Just wanted to share with this great community and let everyone know that if I can do it so can you!

submitted by /u/Mahale
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZPJnNr

No comments:

Post a Comment