Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Having trouble losing the last couple of lbs!

F 23, 5’10, SW: 75kg GW: 65kg CW: 66.6kg

Hi! I’ve been losing weight since April/May this year through CICO, and have lost 8.5kg since then. I’m now 1.6kg (~ 3lbs) from my goal weight, but have been stuck here for over a month!

I took a holiday in mid August after which I gained 1kg but lost most of it pretty quickly (likely mainly water weight), but since then have not seen much weight loss at all. I’m still in a calorie deficit, though slightly less than before (500 cal deficit whereas before I was at 750).

I have slightly increased my exercise, and my body composition monitor at the gym tells me that while my body weight only reduced by 0.8kg in the last period, I actually lost 1.5kg of fat and gained 0.7kg of muscle.

Would this entirely explain my plateau? And does anyone have any suggestions? I can’t cut back my calories much more as I’m already eating what is probably too low for my height, but it’s frustrating to be so close to my goal and to have stopped seeing progress!

Thanks

submitted by /u/Redhead_Baby29
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FsAEtC

No comments:

Post a Comment