Friday, September 4, 2020

How did you shop for clothes during your weight loss journey?

I am almost at my goal weight and have been having difficulty when it comes to clothes. For the majority of my life I have been a US 10 (most likely US 12 at my highest weight). Now that I'm approaching my goal weight, I'm having trouble deciding what size I am. I went to the thrift store and bought a size 6 and fit into them. Once I found out my size, I ordered a pair of pants that were a size 4. By the time they arrived, I fit perfectly into the size 4. Quarantine also doesn't give you the ability of trying clothes on in the store anymore. I'm approaching my goal weight and cannot stand wearing my size 10 pants.. Since I'm so close, is it worth staying a size 4 or ordering a size down? How have you guys been handling clothing and sizing during the pandemic? Any general tips for clothes shopping during weight loss?

submitted by /u/oopsimthrowing
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31Ye2ta

No comments:

Post a Comment